Being a quintessential seafood delicacy, Prawns are renowned for their juicy and succulent texture. Also, when they are paired with the right ingredients, their tastes become more pronounced and delicious. If you wish to savour and enjoy a unique variant of a dish which is made with the main ingredient being prawns, here is a recipe from the cookbooks of Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort. Learn to make Sautéed Jumbo prawns with garlic and fresh herbs, fresh tomatoes and black olives, Broccolini, Saffron Cream, by following the below cooking instructions!
1. Peel and devein the prawns. Marinate with olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
2. Use only the florets of the Broccolini and bring them to a boil. Marinate with olive oil, garlic chips, shallots, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
3. Blanch the Roma tomatoes for 2 minutes. Peel, deseed, and cut into small cubes. Add the olives, the Dijon mustard, and parsley.
4. Sauté chopped garlic and shallots, add cream to reduce and then saffron. Strain it.
5. Garnish with fresh herbs and olive dust
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (120g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 481 (93%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 53.4g||71 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 38.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 272.8mg||9 %|
|Potassium 171.9mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 9.1g|
|Protein 2.1g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 517
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!