1. Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring with wire whisk until smooth.
3. Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps.
4. Stir in cheeses and add pepper.
5. Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency. Sauce will thicken rapidly, thin with milk if cooked too long. Toss with hot pasta to serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (248g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 516 (80%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 57.3g||76 %|
|Saturated Fat 34.7g||174 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 164.2mg||51 %|
|Sodium 1072.6mg||37 %|
|Potassium 326.3mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.1g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 10.9g|
|Protein 23.1g||33 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 645
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!