1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix gluten-free flour, sweet white rice flour, vanilla extract, sugar, butter or margarine, and water.
3. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated. Take about a tablespoon of the mixture. Split that tablespoon in half. Then roll both halves into a rope shape. Then twist the rope shaped mixture.
4. Then shape the rope shaped mixture into the shape of a candy cane.
5. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
6. Let cool.
7. Mix baking cocoa, sugar, and water. Mix until it can be drizzled over cookies. (If thick add about 2 drops of water.)
8. If desired, add baking sprinkles. You can also add other toppings. Optional.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (15g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 36 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 10.2mg||3 %|
|Sodium 2546.7mg||88 %|
|Potassium 5.1mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.1g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 36
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!