1. Add milk, butter and salt and boil in a pan. Take it out of stove and reserve.
2. Combine the rice flour and baking powder and add the mixture to the milk, salt and butter pan. Add eggs one by one and mix well.
3. Return the pan to the stove in medium heat and mix continuously with a wood spoon until the mixture dont stick to the pan''s sides.
4. Take the mixture out of heat and add the parmesan cheese to the mixture. Mix well.
5. Make the fritters with a tablespoon in football shapes and fry in oil at 375 degrees until golden.
6. Put the fritters on absorvent paper. Enjoy.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (62g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 59 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.6g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 141.3mg||43 %|
|Sodium 153.5mg||5 %|
|Potassium 71.8mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.8g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 15.3g|
|Protein 6.9g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 151
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!