1. Beat oleo and sugar until fluffy.
2. Add eggs, vanilla, and almond extract.
3. Add dry ingredients alternately with sour cream.
4. Combine almond paste, egg, sugar, and almond extract in separate bowl. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
5. Grease 4 9-inch round cake pans. Fill half way with batter.
6. Place dollops of filling (1/2 cup each pan) over batter.
7. Top with remaining batter.
8. Sprinkle mixed topping over each.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (146g)|
|Recipe Makes: 32 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 394 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 43.7g||58 %|
|Saturated Fat 24.2g||121 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.2g|
|Cholesterol 96.9mg||30 %|
|Sodium 6019.8mg||208 %|
|Potassium 110.6mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.3g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 32.9g|
|Protein 2.4g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 524
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!