1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Beat butter and sugar in mixing bowl until smooth.
3 Stir in flour and almond meal.
4. Roll mixture into small balls, place on tray with 5cm apart.
5. Flatten slightly with floured fork; sprinkle with flaked almonds.
6. Bake cookies for about 10 mins.
7. Stand on tray 5 mins before transfer to wire racks to cool.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (372g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 66 (8%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.3g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1905.1mg||66 %|
|Potassium 270.8mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 168.9g||50 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 163.4g|
|Protein 17.4g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 812
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!