1. Rinse plaice fillets and pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Season almond flour with sea salt (optional) and freshly ground black pepper; stir to combine.
3. Dip each fillet in egg and then in almond flour mixture. Coat each fillet completely.
4. Meanwhile, heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when pan is hot.
5. Fry fillets in coconut oil for 2-3 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (154g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 147 (80%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.3g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.1g|
|Cholesterol 52.9mg||16 %|
|Sodium 454mg||16 %|
|Potassium 189.2mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.5g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 2.5g|
|Protein 6.6g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 184
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!