1. In the bowl of a mixer, cream the butter and sugars for about 3 minutes. Add in the egg and extracts and mix until incorporated.
2. Stir in the flour, almond flour, baking soda, and salt until just combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3. When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
4. Use a small cookie scoop to form dough into 1-inch balls.
5. Roll dough balls into granulated sugar and place on prepared cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove pan from oven and immediately push an unwrapped chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie.
7. Cook cookies on pan for 5 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to cool completely.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (34g)|
|Recipe Makes: 40 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 100 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.1g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g||33 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 21.9mg||7 %|
|Sodium 60.8mg||2 %|
|Potassium 60.9mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.7g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 17.2g|
|Protein 1.2g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 172
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!