1. Heat oil over med heat.
2. Add cumin.
3. Add onions and cook to a light brown.
4. Add garlic, ginger, salt, turmeric powder, green chilies, and chili powder.
5. Mix in tomatoes. Stir occasionally until the mixture is reddish-brown.
6. Add potatoes, cover, cook for a couple min.
7. Add cauliflower, cook until tender.
8. Mix in garam masala.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (287g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (2%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.4g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 36.5mg||1 %|
|Potassium 833.8mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 24.7g|
|Protein 4.5g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 133
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.