1. Stab the potato several times and microwave on high for 5 minutes or until potato is soft.
2. Mash the potatoes until no lumps remain.
3. Add the spices, salt, corn starch, butter and cilantro. Mix very well.
4. Divide the mixture into small patties. You can apply some oil on your palms when making them if they are too sticky
5. Mix together the chickpea flour and water.
6. Heat frying pan over medium heat. When hot, add oil.
7. Coat each tikki in the chick pea slurry.
8. Fry Tikkis until golden and crisp, turn over and fry the other side of tikki.
9. Once done, drain the aloo tikkis on paper towels to remove excess oil.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (11g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 49 (96%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.4g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.6mg||0 %|
|Potassium 8.4mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.8g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 0.6g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 51
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!