• Heat skillet while preparing grits.
• Bring water and milk to a boil in medium saucepan. Pour grits into boiling liquid and cook to desired consistency.
• Add salt and stir in cream cheese; lower heat.
• Sprinkle salt onto scallops.
• Add oil to skillet and drop scallops into pan. Brown evenly on each side.
• Stir grits as scallops are cooking. Spoon grits into bowl; top with scallops, add peas, sprinkle scallions, add bacon and pat of butter.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1649g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 824 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 91.5g||122 %|
|Saturated Fat 44g||220 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 28.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.6g|
|Cholesterol 362mg||111 %|
|Sodium 2038.2mg||70 %|
|Potassium 2451.2mg||65 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 164.6g||48 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.6g||30 %|
|Sugars, other 156.9g|
|Protein 113.4g||162 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1954
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.