1. In a skillet, saute potatoes, onions & peppers until onions are translucent.
2. Let sit for a couple minutes to cool down.
3. If you are making the same day you are cooking it, preheat oven to 350.
4. Spray 9x9 casserole (or 9x13) with cooking spray.
5. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, mixing thoroughly.
6. If you are making the night before, put in casserole & cover.
Store in refrigerator until you are ready to bake.
7. If you are making the same day, pour in casserole.
8. Bake @ 350(F) for 35-45 minutes.
9. Let stand for 10 minutes (we left it in the oven) for the eggs to set before you serve.
adapted from Taste of Home
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (264g)|
|Recipe Makes: 0 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 236 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.2g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g||41 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.6g|
|Cholesterol 1116.7mg||344 %|
|Sodium 369.6mg||13 %|
|Potassium 353.8mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 2g|
|Protein 33.2g||47 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 378
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!