1. Butter a loaf pan.
2. Place peanut butter chips into a medium bowl.
3. In a heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar, marshmallow creme, evap. milk and butter. Cook over med. heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils; boil and stir 5 mins.
4. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
5. Immediately stir mixture into peanut butter chips until chips are completely melted; quickly pour into prepared pan. Cool completely.
6. Remove from pan; place on cutting board. Cut into 1" squares. Store tightly covered. About 5 dozen pieces or about 2 pounds of candy.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 pound (673g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 1185 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 131.7g||176 %|
|Saturated Fat 42.9g||215 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 55.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 27.8g|
|Cholesterol 115.8mg||36 %|
|Sodium 1138.9mg||39 %|
|Potassium 1802.3mg||47 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 301.9g||89 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.3g||45 %|
|Sugars, other 290.6g|
|Protein 60.7g||87 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2529
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.