1. Preheat oven to 350º
2. Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper
3. Add bread crumbs until dissolved
4. Mix in ground beef, onion, and cheddar into bread mixture, and transfer to a 9x5 bread loaf pan
5. Combine brown sugar, ketchup, and mustard and pour over meat
6. Cook until no longer pink inside 1 hour - 1 hour and fifteen minutes (center should read 165º)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (191g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 173 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.3g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g||47 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 76.5mg||24 %|
|Sodium 376.4mg||13 %|
|Potassium 404.7mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.8g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 24.3g|
|Protein 21.5g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 358
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!