1. Preheat oven to 375(F) degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, spinach, 3/4 cup of mozzarella, pepper, oregano, and salt.
3. Spray a 9x9 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray
4. Place 3 noodles in the bottom of the pan and top with half of the cheese mixture.
5. Spread 2/3 cup of the sauce and top with 1/4 cup of mozzarella.
6. Repeat steps 4-5.
7. End with the last three noodles and top with 2/3 cup of sauce and 1/4 cup of mozzarella.
8. Pour 1 cup of water around the edges of the pan and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
9. Bake for 1 hour and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (138g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 51 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.6g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 15.8mg||5 %|
|Sodium 341.4mg||12 %|
|Potassium 261.2mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.2g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 9.5g|
|Protein 6.6g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 122
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!