1 angel food cake mix
- One mix makes two jelly roll pans lined with parchment paper.
- Mix cake according to directions divide between two pans.
- Bake at 325 for 17 minutes (can bake both pans at same time rotating pans half way through.
- Turn out on towel which has been dusted with powdered sugar.
- Roll up (long side) and cool on racks.
- When cool unwrap and spread with cream cheese filling and then add fruit filling.
Cream Cheese Filling: 2-8 oz. Cream cheese.
1 cube of butter
1 cup powdered sugar
* This cream cheese recipe is enough for the one box mix (2 rolls)
* A fruit filling tube make 6 rolls.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (40g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 196 (94%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.7g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.3g||67 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 61.3mg||19 %|
|Sodium 169.2mg||6 %|
|Potassium 30.7mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 3.3g|
|Protein 1.3g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 209
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!