1. Cream together butter and sugar.
2. Add vanilla.
3. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
4. Fold in sour cream.
5. Mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
6. Mix flour mixture into butter mixture.
7. In separate bowl, mix together 6 tsp. sugar and 6 tsp. cinnamon. (Last time Dean had to add more sugar because it was too cinnamon-y)
8. Grease Bundt pan well. Fill with 1/2 the batter. Spread sugar/cinnamon mixture evenly over batter. Cover with remaining batter.
9. Bake 45-50 minutes at 350 degrees.
10. Let cool slightly and remove from pan. DO NOT COOL IN BUNDT PAN.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (138g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 299 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 33.2g||44 %|
|Saturated Fat 20.8g||104 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 118.3mg||36 %|
|Sodium 10124.8mg||349 %|
|Potassium 56.2mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.1g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 26.4g|
|Protein 1.9g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 404
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.