1. Steam asparagus for 2 minutes. Drain and plunge into ice water; drain well.
2. Combine asparagus, mushrooms and next 5 ingredients (through peppers) in a large bowl.
3. Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in small bowl; stir well with a whisk. Pour vinaigrette over the vegetable mixture, tossing gently to coat.
4. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours; stir occasionally.
5. Can be served cold or at room temp.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (14g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 4 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.4g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 30.2mg||1 %|
|Potassium 23.1mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 0.8g|
|Protein 0.2g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 8
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!