1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place one unrolled can of crescents on prepared baking sheet and pinch together seams.
3. Layer ham, pepperoni, provolone, mozzarella, and pepperoncini.
4. Unroll remaining tube of crescent dough and place on top of pepperoncini.
5. Pinch together seams to seal.
6. Bruch oil over top of crescent dough, then sprinkle with parmesan and oregano.
7. Bake until dough is golden and cooked through, about 35 minutes. (If dough is browning too quickly, cover with foil).
8. Let cool at least 15 minutes before slicing into squares.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!