1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Unroll package rolls on bottom of 9 by 13 pan.
3. Layer ham, cheeses, salami, pepperoni, and red peppers.
4. Bead eggs lightly, stir in parmesan cheese, and pepper.
5. Pour 3/4 of the mixture over peppers.
6. Unroll second package of rolls and place over peppers. Brush remaining egg and cover with foil.
7. Bake 25 minutes, uncover bake 10 to 209 minutes until fluffy and golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (743g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1586 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 176.3g||235 %|
|Saturated Fat 78.6g||393 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 66.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.5g|
|Cholesterol 1227.6mg||378 %|
|Sodium 6501.5mg||224 %|
|Potassium 1615mg||43 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.7g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 11.7g|
|Protein 156.2g||223 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2276
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!