Try this Anzac Biscuits recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Preheat Oven
2. Mix dry ingredients (oats, sugar, coconut and flour) in a bowl. Set aside
3. In a large saucepan, gently melt golden syrup and butter together
4. In a coffee mug, mix bicarbonate of soda and boiling water together. Mix well
5. Stir bicarb mix into melted golden syrup and butter
6. Stir dry ingredients into golden syrup and butter. Mix well
7. Drop teasponfuls onto greased tray, or tray lined with greaseproof paper
8. Bake in moderate/high oven for 20 minutes
Take them out when the edges are crunchy but the centre is chewy. Experiment with cooking times and temperatures to get the best result
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (18g)|
|Recipe Makes: 35 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 58 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.4g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 7.7mg||2 %|
|Sodium 79.6mg||3 %|
|Potassium 66.2mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.1g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 6.7g|
|Protein 1.5g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 93
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.