1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place a small cracker-sized circle of shredded cheese on a baking pan. Spread out the pile of cheese evenly so the middle is about the same thickness as the edges.
3. Crumble up 2 Cheeze-Its over the shredded cheddar & distribute evenly on top.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until ingredients are used up.
5. Bake for 5-8 minutes. They need to bake until they turn golden brown in order for them to get crispy. If you take them out too soon they will be chewy. Let them cool for about 2 minutes on the pan and remove carefully with a spatula. Let them cool completely so they crisp up.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (57g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 169 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.8g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 12g||60 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 59.5mg||18 %|
|Sodium 352.1mg||12 %|
|Potassium 55.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.7g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.7g|
|Protein 14.1g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 228
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!