1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 standard muffin tins with cupcake liners.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, whisk together cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and ginger.
3. Add applesauce, eggs, and apple cider. Beat for 30 seconds on low then 2 minutes on high.
4. Divide batter evenly among muffin tins. Bake according to package directions.
For the frosting:
1. In the bowl of an electric mixer beat softened cream cheese and butter until no lumps remain. Add cider and vanilla, beating to combine.
2. Add powdered sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, beating after each addition until frosting reaches desired taste and consistency. Use a knife or a filled pastry bag and tip to spread or pipe frosting onto cupcakes. Dust with cinnamon and serve
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (71g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 55 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.1g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 72.6mg||22 %|
|Sodium 178.7mg||6 %|
|Potassium 65mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.4g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 22.9g|
|Protein 3g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 159
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!