1. Place apples in slow cooker sprayed with non-fat cooking spray.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl until crumbly.
3. Sprinkle mixture over apples.
4. Cover. Cook on low 4 hours or on high 2 hours.
5. Serve over ice cream or frozen yogurt.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (188g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 83 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.2g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 100.2mg||3 %|
|Potassium 253mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 74.4g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 69.5g|
|Protein 4.4g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 383
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.