* Place the apples in a greased 6 x 10 baking dish.
* Mix together by fork the following ingredients: flour, sugars, baking powder, salt, & egg.
* Sprinkle this mixture over the apples.
* Pour the melted butter over everything.
* Sprinkle the cinnamon and nutmeg on top.
* Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Preparation Time: 1 Hour
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (101g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 76 (19%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.5g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 46.8mg||14 %|
|Sodium 116.9mg||4 %|
|Potassium 74.2mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 79.5g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 78.7g|
|Protein 2.9g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 397
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.