1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. Place sliced apples in a large bowl. Sprinkle with Lemon Juice.
3. In a small bowl, mix together white sugar, 2 T flour, 1 t cinnamon, 1/4 t nutmeg. Sprinkle over apples. Toss until apples are evenly coated. Spoon into pastry shell
4. In a small bowl mix together 1 cup flour and brown sugar, 1/2 t nutmeg, 1/2 t cinnamon, 1/8 t cloves. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle mixture over apple filling. Cover top looslely with aluminum foil.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 25 to 30 minutes, until top is golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (244g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 92 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.2g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 167.1mg||6 %|
|Potassium 231.3mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 121.3g||36 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 116.8g|
|Protein 4.4g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 581
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.