A sweet yet simple crumble, and you don't need to cook the apples!
1. Cut and peel the apples and pour them into a bowl. Then pour the Apple juice over the apples.
2. Pour the contents of the bowl into a large baking tin and leave in the oven.
3. Mix the sugar and the mixed spices together and sprinkle evenly over the apples.
4. Put two large spoons of butter on the apples at opposite ends of the baking tin.
5. Mix together the oats, flour, butter and brown sugar until it becomes a paste.
6. Spread evenly over the apples and pre-heat the oven to 150 degrees celsius.
7. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until the crumble becomes hard.
8. Leave to cool for 3-4 minutes and serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (174g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 58 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.4g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 12.7mg||4 %|
|Sodium 46.5mg||2 %|
|Potassium 252.6mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 73.6g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 69g|
|Protein 4.8g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 360
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.