1. Slice off 2 sides of apple along side the core.
2. Cut long slices for garnish and then the rest into 1/2 inch cube pieces.
3. Wash and cut lettuce.
4. Dry the lettuce as much as possible in colander. Prepare cheese.
5. Chop up walnuts and mix the vinaigrette into lettuce.
6. Add the chopped walnuts, 3/4 of the walnuts and 3/4 gorgonzola cheese.
7. Toss well.
8. Place and garnish with remaining walnuts, cranberries and more gorgonzola chesse.
9. Garnish the rim of salad along plate with the sliced apples.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (120g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 78 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.7g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 5.3mg||0 %|
|Potassium 262.8mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.9g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 9.5g|
|Protein 4.2g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 133
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.