This great apple muffin recipe is lightly spiced and these muffins make a great mid-morning snack. They are best served slightly warm accompanied by a frothy cappuccino. The addition of diced apple and plump golden sultanas gives a moist muffin that will last a few days in a sealed tin. This apple muffin recipe is wonderful to make for breakfast or brunch
To make this apple muffin recipe, start by preheating the oven to 190°C/Gas mark 5 and place 12 muffin cases in a muffin tray
• In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and sugar
• Peel, core and dice the apples. In a separate bowl, beat the egg and stir in the milk. Add the oil, melted butter and stir in the diced apple
• Add the wet mixture into the dry and combine well. Stir through the golden sultanas
• Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases and sprinkle the tops with brown sugar
• Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until lightly brown. The apple muffins should spring back when pressed. Allow to cool slightly before eating
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (38g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!