1. Preheat oven to 375
2. In a large bowl place the Apple, eggs, cereal, bran, dry milk, salt, honey and peanut butter. Thoroughly mix.
3. Line an 8X11-inch baking dish (or similar sized pan) with parchment paper. Spray with cooking spray.
4. Spread bar mixture evenly into pan.
5. Bake for 15 minutes
6. Remove pan from oven and score bars into 8 even pieces. Once bars are cooled, cut all the way through.
7. Wrap bars individually and refrigerate for a couple days (or freeze if you want to keep them longer).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (165g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 225 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.4g|
|Cholesterol 2.1mg||1 %|
|Sodium 290.4mg||10 %|
|Potassium 674.3mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.6g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.4g||42 %|
|Sugars, other 18.2g|
|Protein 16.4g||23 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 363
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!