1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Grease muffin tins.
3. In large bowl stir together flour, 2/3 cup sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in large bowl.
4. In a medium bowl beat eggs and apple juice. Blend in oil and apple pie filling.
5. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients all at once. Stir just until moistened.
6. Divide batter among muffin cups. Cups will be very full.
7. Sprinkle muffins with sugar.
8. Bake for 25-35 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (114g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 183 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.3g||27 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.2g|
|Cholesterol 71.9mg||22 %|
|Sodium 53.9mg||2 %|
|Potassium 119.4mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.7g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 26.7g|
|Protein 6.2g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 318
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!