1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Press first pie crust into bottom of pie plate.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch, cinnamon, and 1/3 cup of the apple juice concentrate. Set aside.
4. In a large saucepan, simmer apples with remaining apple juice concentrate until apples are tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in cornstarch mixture and continue to simmer until thickened.
5. Spoon apple mixture into pastry-lined pie plate. Cover with top crust. Seal and flute edges. Cut steam vents in top.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (135g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 116 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.9g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 206.4mg||7 %|
|Potassium 132.6mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.9g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 36g|
|Protein 1.8g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 276
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!