1. Preheat grill for direct-heat cooking.
2. In medium-size bowl combine turkey, apple, coriander, salt and pepper. Mix gently. Evenly divide turkey mixture into 4 burgers, approximately 3-1/2 inches in diameter.
3. Grill turkey burgers 5 to 6 minutes per side or until 165 degrees F is reached on food thermometer and turkey is no longer pink in center.
4. In small bowl, combine cranberry sauce, mustard, cinnamon and nutmeg.
5. To serve, place burger on bottom half of bun, spoon sauce over burgers and top with other half of bun.
Republished with Permission, National Turkey Federation
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (259g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 58 (15%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.5g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 75.4mg||23 %|
|Sodium 321.7mg||11 %|
|Potassium 476.6mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 48g|
|Protein 29.8g||43 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 381
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.