1. Cream butter and sugar until smooth.
2. Add eggs, vanilla and applesauce to the butter mixture and combine well
3. Mix flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together in a separate bowl and add slowly to butter mixture
4. scoop into a greased mini muffin tin
5. Bake 350 Deg F for 15 min
6. After the muffins have cooled dip in the butter and then the sugar mixed with cinnamon to coat well.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (160g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 567 (85%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 63g||84 %|
|Saturated Fat 39.3g||196 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 204mg||63 %|
|Sodium 8348.8mg||288 %|
|Potassium 95.2mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.5g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 21.1g|
|Protein 5.1g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 668
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!