1. Cook beef with green vegetables and water for 30 minutes in a pressure cooker. Reserve a cup of broth and shred the beef finely. Set aside.
2. Sauté the onion, pepper, tomato and sweet chili peppers in hot oil in the same pot.
3. Add Worcestershire sauce, cumin, garlic, tomato paste, broth, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add shredded beef. Cook for 20 minutes over low heat or until the liquid evaporates.
5. Fill each arepa with shredded beef and yellow cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (331g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 605 (88%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 67.2g||90 %|
|Saturated Fat 10g||50 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 37.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15.9g|
|Cholesterol 51.4mg||16 %|
|Sodium 81mg||3 %|
|Potassium 520.9mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.1g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 5.2g|
|Protein 15.3g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 686
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!