by Arlene Peña
Prep Mahi Mahi:
Add salt Mahi Mahi to taste
Add garlic powder to taste
Add black pepper to taste
1. 2 tablespoons of butter into pre-heated pan
2. Cook Mahi Mahi about 3-4 min on each side
3. Try not to over cook or will be too dry.
4. Remove Mahi Mahi from pan.
1. Pour about 1/2 cup of Orange Juice into pan for reduction.
2. Stir continuously until thickens. Make sure you get the residue from the bottom of the pan.
3. Pour over Mahi Mahi.
4. Use reduction for added taste since the flavors of the fish will be combined with the tangy flavor of OJ.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (296g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 221 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.6g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 15g||75 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 210mg||65 %|
|Sodium 421.6mg||15 %|
|Potassium 996.5mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 7.3g|
|Protein 38.7g||55 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 410
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.