1. Fry the chicken in a pan until brown. Place in a large oven proof casserole dish or similar
The plan is to present the dish straight from the oven, so preparation at this stage is key to a pretty looking dish when you take to the table.
2. Break the thyme into smaller pieces, but you don’t need to pick each tiny leaf of the stem, its quite pretty when you just lay them around the Chicken.
3. Chop the Lemons into Quarters, and half the Garlic down the center – add to the Chicken. You can use Limes for a change if you prefer. add the figs (slice in half first)
4. Add the Artichokes next and then sprinkle the olives. Add Salt and Pepper now if you want too!
5. Pour the white wine (and stock) across the Chicken, I suggest a good quality wine, and then you can enjoy a glass whilst your chopping!
6. Place in the oven for about 45 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked and its smelling fabulous.
7. Serve straight on the pot and your guests can just help the self, lovely with fresh crusty bread and rice (I usually buy the microwave rice from Tilda which has tiny bit of chilli in it and it compliments the food beautifully)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (842g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 407 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 45.2g||60 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.8g||64 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.4g|
|Cholesterol 238.7mg||73 %|
|Sodium 348.8mg||12 %|
|Potassium 1835.4mg||48 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 95.5g||28 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.6g||58 %|
|Sugars, other 80.9g|
|Protein 59.1g||84 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1011
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!