1) Combine Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, Mayo, Lemon Juice, Onion, and Garlic Salt.
2) Chop artichoke hearts and pile them into a mound on serving dish.
3) Cover artichoke with cream cheese spread.
4) Sprinkle caviar over top.
5) Serve with mild crackers. :D (there's a smiley face on the paper original)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (770g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 758 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 84.2g||112 %|
|Saturated Fat 46g||230 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 20.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.6g|
|Cholesterol 261.4mg||80 %|
|Sodium 1819.2mg||63 %|
|Potassium 2011.7mg||53 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.6g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 24.3g||97 %|
|Sugars, other 34.3g|
|Protein 28.8g||41 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1051
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!