1. Lightly fry onions and garlic in saucepan in olive oil
2. Add tomatoes, artichokes, and spinach.
3. Add balsamic vinegar and white wine. Allow to brown and carmelize.
4. Add cream cheese until completely melted.
5. Slice salmon fillets down the middle. Place strips of prosciutto inside salmon. Place cheese vegetable mixture inside salmon (can place atop of bed of asparagus in glass Pyrex pan)
6. Drizzle lemon juice atop of filets.
7. Pepper salmon and add capers atop.
8. Bake salmon at 350 deg for 30 min.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (80g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 75 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.3g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 23.4mg||7 %|
|Sodium 162.6mg||6 %|
|Potassium 212.5mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 3.7g|
|Protein 2.8g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 103
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!