* Mince half of artichoke hearts in processor.
* Mix in next five ingredients. Transfer mixture to a large bowl.
* Add mayonnaise; whisk until smooth.
* Gradually whisk in oil. Cover; chill dressing at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to develop. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
* Combine lettuce, onion, and tomatoes in a large bowl. Toss with enough dressing to coat. (May not use all of dressing)
* Divide among salad plates, top with Parmesan and remaining artichokes. Serve.
Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (297g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 204 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.6g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 4.4mg||1 %|
|Sodium 169mg||6 %|
|Potassium 646.4mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.5g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g||25 %|
|Sugars, other 12.3g|
|Protein 4g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 280
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.