1. Gather all the ingredients, if you can pre-measure the ingredients into prep bowls (I use recycled butter dishes) it can help to quicken your assembly time.
2. Add all the gumbo ingredients EXCEPT the shrimp and crab to the slow cooker.
3. Stir to mix well.
4. Cook Covered for about 3-4 hours on high heat, or 6-7 hours on low heat (timing will depend on the crock pot), stirring occasionally until done (once every hour or two).
5. In the last 15-20 minutes of minutes cook time, add gently stir in the shrimp and crab.
6. Remove bay leaves prior to serving.
7. Keep warm until ready to serve; serving size is 1 cup.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1718g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 666 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 74g||99 %|
|Saturated Fat 23g||115 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 26.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.1g|
|Cholesterol 827.8mg||255 %|
|Sodium 2717.5mg||94 %|
|Potassium 3837.8mg||101 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.5g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.5g||38 %|
|Sugars, other 35g|
|Protein 128.1g||183 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1355
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!