1. In 2-cup measure combine barbecue sauce, onions, soy sauce, sesame seeds, garlic and ginger. Remove 1/3 cup, cover and refrigerate.
2. Pierce holes in thighs using tines of fork.
3. In self-closing plastic bag combine thighs and remaining marinade. Seal bag and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally to marinate evenly.
4. Prepare grill for indirect heat cooking. Cook thighs over medium heat 25 to 30 minutes per side until food thermometer, inserted in thickest portion of thigh, registers 180 degrees F. During last 10 minutes of cooking, brush with reserved marinade.
5. Serve hot with favorite rice dish and a vegetable, if desired.
Republished with permission: National Turkey Federation
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (296g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 216 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g||33 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.4g|
|Cholesterol 140.6mg||43 %|
|Sodium 1342.6mg||46 %|
|Potassium 717.7mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.9g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 20.4g|
|Protein 44.8g||64 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 491
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.