Try this Asian Chicken Patties w/ Noodle Salad recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Finely chop shallots and chilli
2. Chop coriander
3. Halve the snowpeas diagonally
4. Cut lime into wedges
1. Combine chicken mince, shallots, chilli, and 1/4 coriander into mixing bowl. Use wet hands to mould patties
2. Spray non-stick pan with olive oil and heat over medium heat
3. Cook noodles via packet directions. Cook snow peas in saucepan of boiling water for 1-2min, drain under cold water.
4. Combine noodles, snow peas, cucumber, 3/4 bean shoots, and remaining coriander.
5. Divide noodles mixture between plates, top with patties and remaining bean sprouts. Serve with lime wedges.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (93g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 6 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.7g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 7.3mg||0 %|
|Potassium 253.5mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 8.7g|
|Protein 2.3g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 52
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.