1. Finely chop shallots and chilli
2. Chop coriander
3. Halve the snowpeas diagonally
4. Cut lime into wedges
1. Combine chicken mince, shallots, chilli, and 1/4 coriander into mixing bowl. Use wet hands to mould patties
2. Spray non-stick pan with olive oil and heat over medium heat
3. Cook noodles via packet directions. Cook snow peas in saucepan of boiling water for 1-2min, drain under cold water.
4. Combine noodles, snow peas, cucumber, 3/4 bean shoots, and remaining coriander.
5. Divide noodles mixture between plates, top with patties and remaining bean sprouts. Serve with lime wedges.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (93g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 6 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.7g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 7.3mg||0 %|
|Potassium 253.5mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 8.7g|
|Protein 2.3g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 52
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!