On the Grill:
1. Heat greased grill to medium heat.
2. Mix all ingredients except the chicken until blended.
3. Grill chicken 15 minutes or until done, turning and brushing occasionally with BBQ sauce mixture.
In the Oven:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix all of the ingredients except the chicken until blended.
3. Pour the sauce over the chicken in a 13x9 lasagna pan.
4. Bake for an hour.
* You can substitute the chicken drumettes for chicken legs and bake in the oven.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1387g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1064 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 118.2g||158 %|
|Saturated Fat 32.5g||163 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 45.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 26.4g|
|Cholesterol 1102.2mg||339 %|
|Sodium 1930mg||67 %|
|Potassium 2873.9mg||76 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.7g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 3.3g|
|Protein 263.8g||377 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2211
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!