Preheat 1 Tbsp of oil in a non-stick skillet, set over medium, medium-high heat.
Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
1. Make dipping sauce by combining the first six ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
2. Place eggs in a bowl and beat until yolks and whites are blended. Mix in the stock, then the flour, salt and green onion until a batter is formed. Let batter sit and rest 5 minutes.
3. Spread one-half of the batter in the hot skillet. Cook the pancake for 3 minutes, or until set and golden brown on the bottom. Carefully flip and cook 2- minutes more on the other side.
4. Cook remaining batter in a second pancake.
5. Keep cooked pancakes warm in the oven.
6. Cut each pancake into 8 wedges, arrange on a platter and serve with the dipping sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (138g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 64 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.1g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 132.2mg||41 %|
|Sodium 635.4mg||22 %|
|Potassium 164.4mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.9g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 24.6g|
|Protein 7.9g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 203
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!