1. Place the freh, raw tuna filets in a ziploc bag. Pour soy sauce into bag, allowing to coat the tuna. Let sit in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
2. Preheat your grill or pan (if you're cooking them on the stove) to high heat. Coat the surface of the grill or pan with several sprays of nonstick cooking spray. Cook the filets 3-4 minutes on each side or until they reach desired doneness (typically, spicy tuna filets are seared and remain pink or rare in the middle, but you can cook them longer if you wish).
3. Remove from grill and dice into chunks or cubes. Mix tuna pieces with mayonnaise and chili powder. Sprinkle on black sesame seeds.
4. Chop avocado into bite-sized chunks and mix in with tuna mixure.
5. Divide into four even portions and serve in martini glasses or other glass containers.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (252g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 153 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.4g|
|Cholesterol 51mg||16 %|
|Sodium 1446.8mg||50 %|
|Potassium 718.2mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 2.4g|
|Protein 47.3g||68 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 369
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.