- Combine soy sauce, ginger, and garlic salt in a small bowl.
- Add the chicken, stirring to combine.
- Set aside.
- Boil Pasta
- Put butter in large skillet and heat on high until butter just begins to smoke.
- Add chicken mixture. Spread chicken evenly out across skillet.
- Let brown for 2 minutes without stirring, stir and cook additional 2 min or untill pan is nearly dry.
- Add the frozen vegetables.
- Saute until vegetables are heated through, stirring frequently.
- Add dressing and toss.
- Remove skillet from heat.
- Add pasta to skillet. Stir to Combine.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2394g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 234 (13%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g||36 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8g|
|Cholesterol 60.8mg||19 %|
|Sodium 1910.4mg||66 %|
|Potassium 5055.4mg||133 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 337.5g||99 %|
|Dietary Fiber 92.3g||369 %|
|Sugars, other 245.2g|
|Protein 94.7g||135 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1791
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.