1. Boil the potatoes until soft. Drain and add some Philadelphia, a glug of milk and a knob of butter. Mash until creamy.
2. Fry the asparagus and onion in butter for 2-3 minutes.
3. Fry the bacon until crispy.
4. Mix together the ingredients and add the ham and salt and pepper.
5. Serve with crusty bread and butter.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1322g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3151 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 350.1g||467 %|
|Saturated Fat 167.7g||838 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 117.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 27.5g|
|Cholesterol 779mg||240 %|
|Sodium 8204.2mg||283 %|
|Potassium 1938.4mg||51 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 157g||46 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.3g||37 %|
|Sugars, other 147.6g|
|Protein 74.3g||106 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4053
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!