1. Whisk the flour,water,salt,sugar,yeast and milk in a bowl. Cover with a cloth or towel ans set aside for about15 mins.
2. Place the crushed walnuts in a small bowl and add the sugar mix. Put to the side
3.Set the griddle to medium
4. Once the flour mixture is set spoon into circles onto the griddle. Once soft like pancakes place into a cloth or towel set aside to cool.
5. Place the walnut mixture in the middle of each circle and close by pressing the edges.
6. Bake for about 15 mins.
7. Place the syrup in a bowl and dip each atayif into the syrup. Place onto a plate.
Do each step very carefully especially for the people who are unfamiliar with this recipe
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (59g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0.3mg||0 %|
|Sodium 14661.1mg||506 %|
|Potassium 55.4mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 14.6g|
|Protein 2.5g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 74
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.