1. Combine soy sauce, maple syrup, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, and pepper in a bowl.
2. Cut each aubergine into thirds length-wise. Poke all over on the cut surface with a fork. Allow to marinate for an hour in the soy mixture
3. Rinse the rice.
4. Combine rice and water in a stockpot and bring to a boil.
5. Cover, reduce heat to low and cook for 20 minutes.
6. Grill aubergine slices until fully cooked. About 4-5 minutes per side.
7. Slice grilled aubergine into long strips.
8. In a bowl, combine rice vinegar, maple syrup, sesame oil, and sesame seeds.
9. When rice is fully cooked, fluff and toss in the rice vinegar mixture.
10. Assemble the sushi. Lay a sheet of nori on a bamboo mat. Spread cooked sushi rice evenly on top of Nori. Lay strips of cooked eggplant near one edge. Roll and cut into 8 even slices.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (73g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 4 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 157.7mg||5 %|
|Potassium 38.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.3g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 27.2g|
|Protein 2.6g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 132
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!